1. The Colosseum in Rome, Italy: Book a skip-the-line ticket for a half half-day walking tour or a special-access ticket to get a behind-the-scenes look at areas like the Gladiator Gate and arena floor.
2. The Vatican Museums in Rome, Italy: See the Sistine Chapel before anyone else does as its key holder opens the doors of the Vatican with this waking up the Vatican small-group tour or see the pope with a ticket to the weekly Papal audience.
3. The Statue of Liberty in New York City: Take one of the first ferries out on this early-access, small-group tour to explore Ellis Island and the statue with a history-focused guide.
4. The Louvre Museum in Paris, France: Booking options include a walking tour that lets you skip the line to go straight to some of the museum’s most famous works without waiting, and quirky options like a museum family treasure hunt and a murder mystery experience.
7. Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco, California: Combine bridge views with an Alcatraz visit on a Jail and Sail cruise or take this three-hour bike tour to peddle on the bridge and admire it from below.
8. Stonehenge in Wiltshire, England: See the inner circle, which most visitors often don’t see, on the Stonehenge Inner Circle Access Day Trip.
9. Palace of Versailles in Versailles, France: Take an exclusive VIP tour to learn how royalty lived in the palace back in the day.
10. The Grand Canal in Venice, Italy: This one-hour boat tour takes you a scenic ride for views of the attraction most tourists don’t get to see.